Navigraph launches an updated version of SimBrief, a freeware flight planning tool that produces accurate briefing packages for flight simulation. The most prominent change is the redesign of the dispatch interface, which now adjusts to any screen size.
SimBrief by Navigraph, the popular flight planning tool generating up to 80,000 flight plans daily, has been completely redesigned with a more modern look and feel. The new update can be used on all screen sizes, including on mobile phones and tablets. SimBrief’s goal is to accurately reproduce the briefing packages that real-world pilots use, as well as provide detailed fuel, time, and performance calculations based on real-world weather data. It is designed to be easy to use and is compatible with a wide variety of flight simulators and third-party aircraft.
Other features in this new version include:
● Dark mode and large text options
● A larger and more convenient interactive flight map
● Built-in airframes for popular third-party add-ons
● Improved alternate airport filters and options
● Easier sorting through saved flights and saved airframes
● A new and improved user guide
A more detailed list of the latest feature updates is available in the Navigraph Forum.
SimBrief is compatible with the following devices:
● Desktop PC or Mac using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
● iPad or iPhone running iOS 12.4 or later
● Android tablets and phones
admin on February 16, 2023