VATSIM announces the release of Euroscope 3.2
Written by JT on May 12, 2014
From VATSIM President Steven Cullen, In conjunction with the closing of the VATSIM conference, W14 in Vienna this past weekend Gergely Csernak has released the latest rendition of his highly acclaimed ATC client; Euroscope 3.2
The highlights are:
* Complete new simulator structure. More control over the planes, predefined taxi routes, artificial intelligence for ground traffic, tower simulator.
* Improved STCA and and a brand new MTCA tool – the CARD list is available.
* Flight plan separation tool.
* Probing tools – check conflicts before issuing the clearance.
* New radar antenna handling.
* TAG item coloring on departure/arrival.
* MSAW warning.
* Save tracking information on disconnect and restore them after reconnect.
* Plug-in environment: CAircraft class is deleted but CFlightPlan and CRadarTarget are introduced.
Please download your copy from http://www.euroscope.hu