Singapore & Brisbane City Packs – REVIEWs By MONGO
Written by Todd on March 13, 2021
By ORBX Simulation Systems
Written by Mongo on March 13, 2021
Hello everyone.. Today I am doing a combined review of both Brisbane & Singapore City Packs for MSFS by ORBX. I thought it would be easiest for me to combine the two products. I have to say that I have never been down to that part of our little blue and green planet but, if possible, I would love to head to those areas if I ever had the chance. My love of travel could lead anywhere. If the past level of excellence of other ORBX products is an indication, these two products will be very nice.
Both products are available on the ORBX Central App in Windows 10 or via the internet. Installation was very easy. After purchase, it is just a click or two to install in the app as the Packages should show up in the My Products section. Just make sure that you purchase them under the same email address that you used to set up your ORBX account. You just may need to point the installer in the right direction to find your MSFS Installation. The download size for both products is under 3GB.
The Experience – Singapore & Brisbane
Once again, ORBX has come through to make some more quality flight simulation products. The level of detail on both products has really shown through. As I did my test flights over both cities, it was amazing to see the level of detail. Not any one landmark or detail was too small to see or not notice. Of course, I found that the lower the level of detail is somewhat dependent on what altitude I was flying at the time. There is much to see in both products. Sometimes, there was so much to see, I got distracted from flying I almost crashed my plane! The more powerful of machine you have, the better time you have flying. Both products can be very graphically demanding. You can really say that about the whole flight simulation experience. MSFS 2020 makes good use of high-levels of scenery in the simulation.
Features of Singapore City Pack
– 20 high-detail custom landmarks including Supertree Grove, Helix Bridge, Marina One, Fullerton Hotel, and the Supreme Court buildings
– 109 medium-detail custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance
– Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain
– Unique laser lights on the Marina Bay Sands Hotel (between 7PM and midnight)
Features of Brisbane City Pack
– High-detailed landmarks depicting Brisbane Tower, Suncorp Stadium, The Gabba and the Riverside Expressway bridge system
– Fly along the famous Brisbane River; known for charming marinas, moored boats and the New Farm Riverwalk
– 122 custom-made objects and buildings to highlight some of Brisbane’s famous chilled vibe and artistic culture
– Fisherman Island represented in stunning detail, including advanced terraforming for a seamless experience
If you are the type of flight simmer that loves a high level of realism or a lot of fancy detail in your sim, both products are a definite “MUST BUY”. ORBX did an excellent job in both of these products. If you fly a lot in this part of the world, you must get them.
Where to Buy (Besides the ORBX Central App.)
Reviewer’s PC Config:
Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 GHz
16GB RAM NVIDIA 2070 Super 8GB
256GB M.2 NVME Boot Drive 2TB SSD Data Drive
27” ASUS RoG Main Monitor & 17” LCD Side Display
Windows 10 OS