Simbrief Suggested Routes Interface has been improved!
Written by JT on October 29, 2019
SimBrief’s Suggested Routes interface has been improved.
You can now click the “View More Routes” button to open a more complete pop-up list of all the Suggested Routes for your flight. As always, clicking a route will automatically copy it into the route field for use.
Within this pop-up, the applicable route source is indicated above each route, while any invalid routes are labelled in red but are still presented at the end for informational purposes.
As a reminder, SimBrief’s various route sources include:
– Real world routes from FlightAware
– Routes found within the UK & Ireland SRD
– Routes reported to be CFMU/IFPS compliant
– Generated routes from the SimBrief Route Finder
– Previous routes used by other SimBrief users
Other noteworthy updates over the last few months include:
– Support for complete SID/STAR runway transitions
– Improved Alternate selection logic and priority
– Improved proposed routings for NAT flights
– Zoom-dependant interactive map waypoint labels
– Multiple choice pop-up for the Find SID/STAR tool