Rolling Cumulus – Night Flight
Written by JT on September 3, 2015
You and your co-pilot sit in darkness at the end of the runway. Both of you check instruments in the glow of soft light. In front of you the runway lights glow toward the other end and the dark sky.
Almost all aspects of night flying are different than those of he clear light of day. Your cockpit is not as familiar for it fades into dark corners and the glow of the instruments. Weather, specially, becomes a most important factor as well as the overall flight planning considering procedures for the airports you will be flying to.
Welcome Captain! These missions will give you the feeling those commercial night captains go through in so many night flights they master!
- Four night flight missions in South America, Europe, Asia and the tip of England
- Four night flight weather themes
- Personnel chatter
- Complete ATC control
- Flight plans installed in GPS
- Choose any aircraft you desire from your hangar (instructions on how to change aircraft included) Suggested:
- Alitalia Airbus 340
- South America: Boeing 727 Cargo
- Southern China Boeing 737 or 787
- RAF Boeing 737
- Backup flight plans
- Complete instructions and night flight recommendations