LSPN Triengen Airport
LSPN Triengen Airport is the first Swiss venture for senior developer Andreas Hegi, whose previous work includes classic airports such as Darrington, Orcas Island and Milford Sound. Not only do you get LSPN Triengen Airport in this pack, but it also includes a bonus airfield which is nestled amongst beautiful landscapes in Central Switzerland complete with rolling hills and sparkling lakes. This is a particularly special airport for the developer as Andreas actually lives in the area, so lots of time has been spent meticulously crafting small details which really bring it to life. He has even done all of the photography for R&D, having got permission to access both airfields!
Located at N 47 ° 13 ’36 “- E 08 ° 04′ 41” and 1594 ft (486 meters) above sea level, Triengen Airport is used mainly for sightseeing flights where tourists can experience unforgettable views of some of Switzerland’s most iconic mountains. LSPN also boasts a flight school, aerobatics, skydiving facilities, and of course the famous Flying Ranch restaurant.
LSPN Triengen Airport Features:
- Incredibly detailed, high definition rendition of LSPN Triengen Airport and LSZO Luzern-Beromünster – about 145 square kilometers
- Scenic landscape location
- Offers stunning and challenging visual approaches
- Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography
- 30cm per pixel coverage
- Features Orbx Flow technology
- Wind active landing T direction indication
- Detailed visual charts included in the User Guide
- Includes many custom modeled POI’s including churches, a historic radio tower, a castle, a hospital and several industrial areas
- Hand placed autogen
- Compatible with FSX and all versions of P3D
In addition to LSPN, we have also included LSZO Luzern-Beromünster so you can experience the region at it’s very best.