LatinVFR releases Fort Lauderdale KFLL for P3dv4
Written by JT on March 6, 2020
| Available now LatinVFR latest release, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International airport KFLL|
• KFLL airport all buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials.
• Runway 28L/10R sloped with AI traffic support (thanks to FSSI)
• Airport and immediate surroundings, detailed.
• Surroundings, Fort Lauderdale city buildings with over 30 square miles of photo scenery coverage
• SODE animated PBR jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
• SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions.
• SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present.
• Custom animated airport vehicles.
• Special slippery condition for runways/taxiways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
• Static aircraft, customized vehicle animations, animated elevators.
• Scenery configurator for selecting and unselecting features.
• And much more…..
Required: SODE. Prepar3dv4.4 or higher. P3dv4.5 HF2 for accurate AI traffic runway usage.