Island Simulations releases Incheon International!
Written by JT on July 7, 2019
Incheon International Airport (IIA) (IATA: ICN, ICAO: RKSI) (sometimes referred to as Seoul–Incheon International Airport) is the largest airport in South Korea, the primary airport serving the Seoul Capital Area, and one of the largest and busiest airports in the world. Since 2005, it has been rated the best airport worldwide by Airports Council International every year. It is also rated as the world’s cleanest airport and the world’s best international transit airport by Skytrax.
- Native P3DV4.5 SDK product (RKSI works in P3Dv4 up to v4.5);
- Accurate Terminal 1 and new Terminal 2 buildings, Concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout;
- Accurate Songdo City and major parts of Incheon City buildings/skyscrapers;
- Dynamic Lighting (with 2D ground light splash option);
- SODE animated jetway system for all gates;
- Custom runway and apron/tarmac textures;
- High resolution (7cm-30cm pixel) photoreal seasonal ground textures;
- RKSI Scenery Configurator Tool to tweak for optimum scenery fluidity including seasonal vegetation texture;
- Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors;
- Thousands of accurate hand-placed autogen that conforms with city, town, district, and farm grids;
- Custom major road grid street lights on lamp post with zero impact on FPS. All major streets have street lights
- Animated Maglev airport shuttle train;
- Incheon Bridge connecting Incheon Intl Airport (Yeongjong Island) with mainland. (South Korea’s longest bridge)
- AI ground vehicle conforms with real-world Incheon road grids;
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience. All autogen can be set at 100% with very little impact on FPS;
- ….and more.
C. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
THE PRODUCT IS MEANT FOR PDV4 (AND LATER VERSIONS/UPDATES) ONLY. IT IS NOT BACKWARD COMPATIBLE AND WILL NOT WORK IN 32BIT FSX, FSX:SE, P3DV3/2/1, AND/OR 64BIT X-PLANE SIM PLATFORMS.