FS2Crew – FSLabs V1.5 with P3D V5 Support Released!
Written by JT on July 11, 2020
FS2Crew today released the awaited update to the FSLabs Airbus for Prepar3D!
Version 1.5 Change Log:
- Prepar 3D V5 Support.
- Autobrake MAX option removed from the Approach Brief.
- Packs Off Takeoff now works properly if user manually configured for single pack operation during taxi out.
- New approach option: RNAV (RNP). Only difference is FO will not press LS on his side during his 10,000 foot flow.
- ‘Loc Blue’ and ‘Glide Slope Blue’ FMA callout: possibility of double “checked” fixed.
- “Glide” deviation callout trigger loosened up a bit.
- “Brake Check” now available in additional modes as per user request.
- Setting ND to 10 during Parking Flow now takes into consideration if you’re in the left or right seat.
- New Config options: “User sets TO Trim”. With this option enabled, the FO will not attempt to set the Takeoff trim during his after start flow.
- ‘1000 to go’ call reset for 2nd leg fixed.
- If config option ‘Skip Exterior Inspection’ selected, FO will start his Preliminary Cockpit flow immediately. There will no longer be a delay.
- FO will now turn the packs on during his Preliminary Cockpit Prep flow (Ground air cannot be connected).
- New Config Option: Landing lights off/on at 10K/ Gear up and gear down/ Flaps up and 10K.
- GSX Level 2 integration: Pilot models disabled; they will no longer walk the plane with the animated passengers.