FS2CREW – UGCX Version 1.2 released!
Written by JT on September 28, 2019
FSCrew announced today via email that version 1.2 is now available for download. It is important to uninstall version 1.0 first.
Here is a list of the change log.
V1.1 Change Log
- Fixed speech recognition error some users experienced.
- Potential fix for users using SimStarter.
- Dramatically improved scenery indexing times.
- Restricted voice commands so they can only be triggered while on ground while a UGCX service is running.
- Fixed pin insertion on engine startup sequences.
- Added ability to read 4-digits code instead of only 2 digits on Regional sound pack INI. This allows us to offer more refined regional accents. In V1.1, major airports in Quebec, Canada, will now use French rather than English.
- Initial 3rd party SDK support. If you wish to integrate your addon with UGCX, please send FS2Crew an Support Ticket.
- Replaced repetitive “Braking” commands by using the default TOGGLE PUSHBACK command (pushback) only on PMDG 747/777 models. This only happens on pushback not towing at this point.
- Fixed random 30 degree when selecting engine startup by intercom.