FS2Crew: QualityWings 787 Edition Version 1.1 Released!
Written by JT on May 30, 2020
- FO will now attempt to blank the Electronic Checklist when the checklist is finished. He will press the “ND” button on the MCP.
- A new Config option is available for those who do not want the FO to press “ND” after the checklist has been completed.
- UK Voice Set completely reworked.
- UK Cabin PA prior to pushback no longer references a 747.
- Slight delay added between the FO’s attempt to ‘check’ ECL checklist items to avoid missed items. Remember, do not move the mouse over the ECL when the FO is running the checklist as that can interfere with FS2Crew’s attempt to ‘tick’ the checklist items.
- FA brings food/coffee to the cockpit (simulated of course ????)
- Door closing fixed when running pre-flight events. Cabin door L2 is used. Note: If you’re running GSX and you don’t want FS2Crew controlling the doors, a config option is available to disable FS2Crew door control.
- FS2Crew Jetway control now fixed.
- Extra 2 second pause after FO reads “Notes” in the Before Taxi checklist.
- Flaps 20 and 25 in the -8 Model fixed.
- Looping lights issue fixed if auto-light control selected for 18,000 or 10,000 feet.
- Button Control: Taxi and turnoff lights command fixed.
- If auto-light config option selection, FS2Crew will now skip over the “Lights Off” prompt in button control at 10,000 or 18,000 feet based on your config selection.
- Autopilot MCP commands for Speed, Heading and Altitude fixed if “CONFIG ALLOW MCP COMMANDS WITH AUTOPILOT ON” selected to off.
- New Config Option for VATSIM users: “ON-LINE ATC XPONDER“. Set it to YES if using VATSIM. When set to Yes, the FO will turn on the transponder during the BEFORE START FLOW. After Landing, he will leave the transponder on.
- Button control: Flaps 15 was missing during the approach. It has now been added to the sequence. Gear down and Flaps 20 commands are now combined into a single command in Button Control.
- Voice control: For the autobrake challenge in the Descent Checklist, do not include “Level” for the autobrake setting. Just say the value. Example: “Three”.
- When FO presses buttons on the overhead, button sounds will now play.
- Checklist modified slightly to make them more Boeing standard. A few items are now automatically responded to by the FO since they fall under his area of responsibility.
- Tutorial and Main Ops Manuals updated to account for all changes above. Manuals are now at V1.1.