FS2Crew – PMDG 737 NGXu Version 1.0 – Released!
Written by JT on December 5, 2019
FS2Crew today has released version 1.0.
Features included are:
- Three brand new airline specific SOPs in one package. Each SOP set (Standard Operating Procedure) was designed and tested by an active, real-world 737 pilot for maximum realism. Note: Button control is limited to a single SOP.
- Emergency NGX! functionality (a 24.95 EUR Value). Emergency NGX! adds many non-normal (failures) scenarios from the Boeing 737 QRH to FS2Crew, such as engine failures and various other systems faults. Works with Voice Control only.
- Global FO Voice Set (a 19.95 EUR Value)
- Multiple configuration options.
- Over 3500 sound files!
- Single Engine Taxis!
- FA interaction
- Cabin announcements and Captain PAs
- Works out of the box with FSPassengers with no panel.cfg edits required
- External ground/air cart handling
- Multiple departure and approach configurations and profiles modelled
Tagged as FS2CREW