FS2Crew – FSLabs Airbus updated to 1.2
Written by JT on November 2, 2019
FS2Crew updates us with the FSLabs Airbus – It’s been updated to version 1.2 with special support for Ultimate Ground Crew X and a new US Female Officer!
1. UGCX integration Part 1. When UGCX
“voice control” is enabled
for your aircraft profile, FS2Crew will no longer respond to the
“Ground from Cockpit Voice Command”. Accordingly, you no longer need
to press “Hard Mute” on the FS2Crew Main panel to avoid trigger two
different sets of ramp agents.
2. UGCX integration Part 2. When using hand-signals in the
scenario UGCX menu, the UGCX ramp agent will remove the GPU
and chocks on the FS Labs Airbus as requested.
3. New config option to toggle no smoking signs at 10K during climb and descent.
4. New config option so PM disarms the ground spoiler and turns off the
and nose light after gear selected up.
1. Config 1000 Feet callout issues when changing Secondary Panel displays.
2. Config ‘Runway in Sight’ option fixed.
3. Flaps selection during PM’s after landing flow when temps above 30 degrees.
4. New change: When calling for taxi light off, the PM will also turn off the runway turn off lights at the same time.