Carenado releases the SR22 GTSX Turbo for X-Plane
Written by JT on March 21, 2020
The Cirrus SR22 is a single-engine four- or five-seat composite aircraft built from 2001 by Cirrus Aircraft of Duluth, Minnesota. It is a development of the Cirrus SR20, with a larger wing, higher fuel capacity, and a more powerful, 310-horsepower engine.
The SR22 has been the world’s best-selling single-engine, four-seat aircraft every year since 2004.(wikipedia).
- Full interior and exterior PBR.
- 3D interior and exterior with MANY details.
- Rain effect support* (dynamic drops movements). * Requires downloading Librain plugin: Click Here
- Customized FMOD sounds.
- Carenado Perspective G1000 (based on default G1000 of X-Plane)
- Full VR compatible
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11.
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.