Airport Madness 3D: Version 1.06 updated!
Written by JT on May 25, 2016
Big Fat Simulations writes:
Here is a list of what’s changed since the previous version:
- Fixed issue with aircraft refusing to park
- Fixed or reduced uncommanded “go-arounds”
- Fixed automatic camera-switch issue
Here are some issues that still exist:
- Aircraft ocasionally explode for no reason
- Toronto Island 24 departures occasionally behave erratically
This edition offers four airports that include Jamaica, Toronto Island, LaGuardia and Rocky Mountain Metropolitan. Each airport will offer two separate traffic patterns, which is a big step upwards from our previous versions of Airport Madness. Although this game is visually quite different, it has the very same game play mechanic as previous versions.