AFS-Design brings you an excellent scenery package of “Water & Clouds 2” for FS2004.
Written by JT on April 3, 2015
New Water & Clouds v2 includes:
- Clouds with more structure and more opacity
- Water waves close to photorealistic
Finally, perfect clouds and perfect water!
The “Water & Clouds” scenery contains a comprehensive package of new water textures with mirror effects, as well as cloud and sky textures. The SDK Weather Theme by Microsoft allows for new weather themes with complex clouds and air circulation to be created. With sophisticated alpha textures the clouds appear very close to reality!
The water textures, for example oceans, include mipmap textures, so that they blend nicely into the horizon. The calculations for friendly mipmap textures improve the speed (frame rate) significantly, especially on slower PC systems that need the higher frame rate.
New Weather Themes, Photorealistic Clouds and Sky Structure Including:
- Cumulus, stratus and cirrus clouds
- 111 autogenous sky textures
- Sunrise and sunset effects
- Sun effects for four different seasons
- Simulation of an ideal weather cyclone
- Three AFS weather topics for the summer and winter time
New Water Effects and Water Textures
- Oceans, seas, lakes
- 72 new very photo-realistic water textures
- Widened breathtaking river Texture
- Mirror effects of the water at sunshine, cloudy, twilight and night
- Different water textures with blue and green colors.
- Sharp water details at low altitude over water.
- More detailed wave animations.
- Custom built mipmaps for about conducting remote representation to the horizon
Bonus – Includes the Boeing 767 with Industrial House repaint.