Aerobask Releases the Robin DR401 CDI 155
Written by JT on June 18, 2018
Aerobask is proud to release the Robin DR401 CDI 155 as freeware, our gift to the X-Plane community.
The new Robin DR401 is a DR400 upgraded with a glass cockpit, larger cockpit, electric trim and flaps.
You can check the Robin Aircraft history -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Aircraft
This model features the 155HP CDI diesel engine, with its FADEC.
Main features :
- Accurate flight model by X-Aerodynamics.
- FMOD High Quality sounds by Daniela RC.
- Integrated Laminar Garmin G1000 PFD and MFD.
- Functional 3D cockpit, with VR ready manipulators.
- 3D model with high resolution PBR textures.
- Simulated FADEC test and Pre Heating.
- Windshield reflections.
- Optimized to save FPS.
- 8 stunning liveries + a white paint.
Thanks to Cameron http://www.x-aerodynamics.com/ and Daniela RC for their participation in the project.
Thanks to Jean-François ‘jeflyer” for the additional liveries.
Thanks to our beloved testers for helping us refine the aircraft until delivery.
You need to install the SkunkCrafts Updater to keep your DR401 up to date:
Requirement : X-Plane 11.20+ | Windows/Mac/Linux. 4GB+ VRAM Recommended
If you like this aircraft, don’t forget our recent releases : http://store.x-plane.org/Aerobask_c_151.html
More information : http://aerobask.com/