MK-Studios – Dublin! Here we come!
Written by JT on October 19, 2019
MK Studios today announced via their facebook page that Dublin is now available via Simmarket!
– Fully detailed rendition of Dublin airport and it’s surroundings,
– Up to date ground layout and stands according to the real world changes,
– 25cm/pixel satellite resolution for the airport area (!),
– 50cm/pixel satellite resolution for the approach area,
– Mesh coverage for the airport surroundings,
– Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions,
– Detailed AFCAD adjusted for AI addons,
– More than 300 custom objects placed around the airport,
– Over 72 000 accurately placed autogen buildings,
– PBR implementation for taxiways and runways,
– Full PBR implementation for the airport buildings,
– Terminal interior model (simplified for maximum performance),
– Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway center line lights, approach lights including correct brightness and weather/time based visibility conditions,
– Optimized Dynamic Lightning,
– Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and on the ground,
– Compatible to all major traffic add-ons,
– SODE jetways and windsocks supported,
– Fully working VGDS docking system for GSX users!
– FTX Ireland compatible,
– ORBX Global/Vector compatible,
– Optimized to take advantages of new P3D V4.5 HF1+ features.
The scenery is compatible with P3D V4.5 HF1 and higher due to advanced PBR implementation.